The Connolly Downtown Hamilton Condos
Enjoy a secure, smart technology, eco-responsible Hamilton condo that features spacious balconies with breath-taking views of the escarpment, the lake, Hamilton and Toronto skylines, main floor retail and exquisite common areas.
- Lighting and Electrical
- Exquisite Suite
- Security and Technology
- More About The Connolly
• Elegant commercial space and public Galleria in restored portion of James Street Baptist church
• Building climate monitoring in real time for overall comfort, efficient operation and emergency power
• Convenient walk to Go Transit within 200 metres of the building lobby
• Breath-taking views from the residential suites of the Hamilton City and Mountain skyline*
• Well outfitted fitness Room
• Exclusive Outdoor Patio with Barbeque
• Generous Multipurpose Room including full kitchen
• Conveniently Pet Friendly
• Wheel chair accessible
• Full Sprinkler System throughout building and in suite
• Two custom designed high speed elevators servicing all floors for residents
• Contemporary Euro style kitchens
• Kitchen cabinetry in a palette of smart colours and material finishes with islands as per plan
• CeasarStone or equivalent quartz surface counter tops, in a choice of colours
• Tile back-splash in modern style
• Modern under-mount stainless steel sink
• Designer single lever deck mounted pull out faucet with integrated vegetable spray
• Euro style stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, wall range, cook-top and microwave with fan
• Contemporary Euro style floating bathroom vanity
• Designer 5 foot soaker tub in bathrooms
• Stylish single lever polished chrome faucet
• Single-lever faucet and detachable handheld showerhead with all tubs or showers as per plan
• Pressure balance mixing valve for tub/shower controls
• Eco conscious dual flush low consumption toilets
• Elegant white bathroom fixtures
• Designer porcelain wall tiles on surrounding tub and shower walls, excluding ceiling
• Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to exterior
• Privacy-lock on bathrooms doors
• Vanity mirror and modern light fixture
Lighting and Electrical
• Electrical Service Panel with circuit breakers within suite
• Attractive white “Decora” receptacles and switches throughout as per plan
• Stylish pendant lights over kitchen island as per plan
• Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer, bedrooms, bathrooms, den and hallways
• Switch controlled split outlets in living room and master bedrooms
• Convenient waterproof receptacle on terraces or balconies
• In-suite smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
Exquisite Suite Features
• Individually controlled and metered central heating and air conditioning
• Solid Core Entry door and Designer series interior doors with modern metal lever hardware
• Contemporary baseboards with coordinating door casing
• 9 foot ceiling heights everywhere except bulkheads and drop ceilings
• Pre-finished laminate flooring with acoustic underlay pad except bathrooms and laundry rooms
• Porcelain floor tiles in bathrooms, laundry rooms and mechanical closets
• Swing closet doors as per plan
• Modern stackable washer/dryer or side by side washer/dryer as per plan
• Juliette and walkout balconies and terraces as per plan
• Space saving vinyl coated wire shelving in closets
• Flat smooth finish ceilings
• Advanced GeoExchange centralized heating and cooling system
• Mechanical system providing anytime individual temperature control
• Programmable thermostats
• High efficiency bathroom flushing features
• In-suite water efficient fixtures
• Green roof
• Natural gas generator providing building independence from power grid, supplementing the building’s electrical power supply and providing waste heat recovery for heating and domestic hot water systems
• Energy efficient distribution transformers conforming to CAN/CSA-820
• Lighting systems energy efficient in nature and by design
• Photo cell and timer controlled exterior lighting
• Absorbent landscaping material
• Landscaping to utilize natural, less water consuming plant species and low maintenance plantings.
• Comprehensive smart-building management system
Security and Technology
• Wi-Fi enabled amenity area
• Computer controlled access system provided at main building entry points
• 24 hour digital video recorder for lobby, main entry vestibule and garage
• Executive Concierge
• Card access to elevator lobby
• High speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high speed communication services
• Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communication outlets, category 5e telephone wiring to all telephone outlets, RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable television and telephone outlets, each cable television and telephone outlet connects directly to the suite network centre
More About The Connolly
The Connolly is an exciting new condo in Hamilton located on 98 James Street South. This ambitious project by Stanton Renaissance combines the conservation of a historic church, with a new mixed-use development. The repurposed church has transformed into an elegant commercial space and public Galleria, a unique area for people to mix and mingle. The incorporated elements of the 132 year-old James Street Church makes The Connolly one of the most exhilarating new condos in Hamilton. The preservation of a structure with such deep roots in the neighborhood makes Stanton Renaissance a respectful citizen of the community. The name of the building even has its roots, named after Joseph Connolly, the Irish-Canadian architect of the church.
Features of the Hamilton Condo
The exterior of the Hamilton condo includes architectural elements of James Street Church, as well as refurbished stone and stained glass. The building amenities include a fully equipped fitness room, an exclusive outdoor patio with a barbecue, and a common room including a full kitchen. The amenity areas are Wi-Fi enabled with high speed wiring infrastructure to support the latest high-speed communication services. The Hamilton condo is also conveniently pet friendly and wheelchair accessible, and includes two custom designed high-speed elevators. The 30-storey building has breathtaking views of the escarpment, Hamilton and Toronto skylines, as well as the lake. Each suite of the Hamilton condo includes flat-smooth finish ceilings, walkout balconies and terraces, modern washer/dryer, and individually controlled central heating and air conditioning. The kitchens are contemporary Euro-style with a choice of either CeasarStone or Quarts countertops, and contemporary Euro-style cabinetry in a variety of colors. They are also fully equipped with a modern under-mount stainless steel sink, Euro-style stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, wall range, cook top, and a microwave with fan. The bathrooms of each suit include porcelain floor tiles, contemporary Euro-style floating bathroom vanities, 5 foot soaker tubs, vanity mirrors and modern light fixtures, as well as a variety of other features.
Another aspect of The Connolly includes the condos extravagant eco features. This Hamilton condo uses advanced GeoExchange centralized heating and cooling systems, and a Co-Generation system, making it an eco-responsible building. The natural gas generator supplements the condos electrical power supply and provides waste heat recovery for heating and domestic hot water systems. The entire lighting system of the new Hamilton condo is energy efficient in nature and by design. Each unit includes eco-efficient bathroom flushing features and in suite water efficient fixtures. The landscaping of The Connolly itself is made of absorbent material to utilize natural, less water consuming plant species and low maintenance plantings. The new Hamilton condo also includes a green roof. These are only a few of the eco features that make The Connolly one of the most extravagant condos in Hamilton.
Convenience of The Connolly Condominium
The new condo development in Hamilton is situated a mere 5 minutes walking distance from Hamilton’s famous art scene. Easy access to the James North Art Crawl is guaranteed, an event that takes place every second Friday of the month, allowing you to explore the variety of shops, galleries, artistic venues, and studios of the historic neighborhood. Living at The Connolly means living in the best of both worlds. You get to live in a creative building with incorporated architecture of the historic Hamilton church, and at the same time be part of a creative community preparing to host the 2015 Juno Awards, right down the street from the Hamilton condo! The city will soon burst with street life once offices, cafes, and other businesses set up shop.
The convenience of The Connolly makes it easy to access commuting stations. There are two GO transit stations within 200 meters walking distance from the Hamilton condo. They include train and bus services, as well as connections to the Hamilton Street Railway (HSR) buses for local trips. James Street North GO Station is on the horizon as well, fully equipped with a host of bike parking. It is only a 15-minute walk from the condo, and will make travelling from Hamilton to Toronto and back a snap. There is also the Hunter Street hub, which includes both train and bus services for those trips to Burlington, Oakville, or Guelph. With the increasing demand of condos for sale in Hamilton, the neighborhood is sure to see a burst of transit activity within the foreseeable future.
Downtown Hamilton condos are becoming more and more of an investment. The Real Estate Investment Network has singled out Hamilton as the best place to invest in Ontario for reasons including population growth, job growth, and transportation improvements. You can learn more about Hamilton housing trends here. Hamilton is also expanding its educational and health institutions. The city is clearly undergoing a transformation fuelled by innovation, education, and expanding services in healthcare. There is soon to be a robust growth in condos for sale in Hamilton, Ontario, and The Connolly presents an opportunity to own a unique downtown Hamilton condo at a convenient location.
About The Builder
With Louie Santaguida at its helm, Stanton Renaissance is a maverick development company that is making giant leaps in sustainable residential development. Through their new initiatives – called Visionization™, the future is happening right now in a Stanton Renaissance community
Stanton Renaissance transforms communities through Visionization™, preserving the past and building the future. The company is deeply committed to helping neighbourhoods improve for the long-term by rethinking and rebuilding areas that have deteriorated through neglect. Stanton’s guiding philosophy : create expertly designed residences with functional living spaces, constructed without compromise and with unprecedented quality, that reflect our mandate of “Clean Living In the Real World”. Make them visually appealing, in harmony with the area, revitalizing and renewing land and space and incorporating high-tech environmental and clean living elements throughout. The Connolly is Hamilton’s first hybrid condominium.
Stanton Renaissance Brings Visionization™ To Hamilton!
Visionization™ is the next tier in sustainable, green initiatives, based upon the theory that we if can dream it, we can make it happen. Science and technology have reached such an apex of possibilities that as we harness their components to create new abilities, we in fact create new, clean structures that have a minimal impact upon our air and our water, our bodies and our future. At Stanton Renaissance, Visionization™ is changing the world we live in; and in downtown Hamilton, the company’s newest development THE CONNOLLY, is an extraordinary example of Stanton Renaissance’s Visionization™.
Stanton Renaissance is preserving, conserving, and repurposing the site of the James Street Baptist Church on James Street South into a vibrant, artistic and hi tech community of condominiums and commercial spaces. While many of the original elements of the church will be carefully preserved, new cutting edge technologies and design will create a compelling destination that will redefine the architecture and lifestyle of downtown Hamilton.
For More Information please visit StantonRenaissance.com
Connect with us